Wednesday 17 May 2017

C is for Candles


One thing I love is candles! Its a little obsession.... I have way too many but I do burn them everyday. I burn them in the morning on my dressing table when I apply my make-up, in my living room at night when chilled watching TV, in the bathroom whilst I take a nice relaxing bubble bath, on my bedside cabinet when I read at night before I sleep....

I thought I would share with you my favourite candles.

1. Jo Malone London - Probably one of my more luxurious candles. The scent is 'Lime Basil & Mandarin'. This citrus aromatic fragrance was launched in 1999. Top notes are limemandarin orange and bergamot; middle notes are basil, lilac, iris and thyme; base notes are patchouli and vetiver.




2. Ralph Lauren - Also a luxurious scent 'ST. Germain' which is a blend of Smoky Bergamot, Leather and Fragrant Spice. This is quite a masculine smell but nevertheless I really like it.




3. Diptyque - This may be one of my favourite ever brand of candles. This one is 'Tubereuse' scent and it is as beautiful as the flower, although quite a strong scent which I love!



4. Sparrow Lake - Wild Bluebell, a fine artisan candle which has the most amazing scent. It has 60 hours of burning. It smells quite sweet. Fragrance Notes: Pineapple, kumquat, juicy currant, raspberry flower, vanilla, fruity musk. 




5. Bath & Body Works - Cinnamon Spiced Vanilla. A 3-Wick candle in a marble glass which radiates scent through its fragrant oils to fill the entire room. Fragrance is fresh Ground Cinnamon, Sugar Crystals, Tahitian Vanilla Bean.




6. Bath & Body Works - Black Teakwood. Also a 3-Wick candle with Rich Mahogany, Black Teakwood, Dark Oak, Frosted Lavender scent.



7. Cath Kidston - Lavender Scented in their beautiful signature print glass jar.





8. PEARCE Jar Candle - Pearce is my maiden name. ;-) The fragrance is 'White Tea' and its displayed in a pretty marble jar.




I absolutely love planting candles around the house and am always on the lookout for new brands and scents.

Leave a comment below and let me know what your favourite candle and scent are?

Hope you enjoyed this post.

Bye for now.

Love💗
dubaicitychic


xoxo







1 comment:

  1. Dubai Skin Care brands

    HeraCloset is one of the best onlines stores for beautiful stylish Abaya & Arabic clothing and silk Kaftans dresses for women on amazing prices.

    to get more - https://heracloset.com

    ReplyDelete