Sunday 4 June 2017

Doll Me Up Subscription Box Review

I recently discovered a new make-up subscription box called 'Doll me up' in the UAE and of course I had to check it out!



The box arrived promptly with cash on delivery which is an option I love in Dubai. The box is filled with high-end and luxury brands / products.

I received the box for May and it was a fab box with make-up from some of my favourite brands including Smashbox, Becca and Urban Decay....


The first thing that caught my eye was the Becca Line and Illuminate Eye Pencil in Santorini. It is a double ended pencil which can be used for providing definition to the eyes whilst the eye brightener is perfect for giving the wide awake look when used on the bottom rim of the eye. Love it!!


Also, in the May box was the Smashbox Art.Love.Colour Limited Edition palette. If you know me you will know I am obsessed with palettes so this is a wonderful addition to my collection. It contains 6 eyeshadows and a blush colour. The eyeshadow shades are just beautiful and I can definitely use the neutral colours for day time and the blue / mauve colours to create a night time look. The blush is the perfect pink with a subtle shine for day or night.


Next in the box was a lip product by Australis. A mini sized Velourlips Matte Lip Cream in a very natural colour suitable for day wear. I will definitely be taking this travel sized cutie on my holidays! I much prefer matte lip creams rather than gloss. It has good staying power and lasted all day with no caking and flaking! 10/10!!


Lastly, there was a 24/7 Glide On eye pencil from Urban Decay in the most stunning gold colour! The shade is El Dorado and its made with jojoba oil, vitamin E and cottonseed oil. It glides on easily and is a creamy formula which turns into a waterproof finish that doesn't budge. The best part is it is a multi-purpose product that can be used all over the lid as an eye shadow or as a liner. Amazing!



Overall, I've really enjoyed the products from this box. These are all brands and colours that I would normally buy for myself so that's a bonus!

If you are looking for a make-up subscription box in the UAE please check them out at www.dollmeupbox.com - the boxes can be bought each month or as a package of 3 months, 6 months and 12 months.

Looking forward to the next box!

Love 💗
dubaicitychic

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment