Saturday 12 August 2017

The Ordinary by Deciem Review

Recently I tried the super hyped products by Deciem to find out what everyone has been raving about.

I discovered the brand on You Tube, where every vlogger in the UK had tried the products and it seemed everyone had fallen in love with the cheap skincare brand!

Deciem is a Canadian Company who started in 2013 and they have many brands under their umbrella including The Ordinary, NIOD, STEMM, Fountain and the Chemistry Brand.

As I live in Dubai, I ordered my products online from ASOS who delivered them very efficiently and quickly to me.

I only ordered products from The Ordinary as I know the products are stripped down to a very basic level of ingredients that are proven to work.

The packaging is very basic and clinical looking and the price is very affordable! All products are between 4 - 12 GBP.


I have 4 products and the first one being the Advanced Retinoid 2% (A Stable Emulsion of Next-Generation Forms of Retinoid). It has a little dropper to release the product and overall it was very effective on my skin. The product is amazing and has a nice texture. I was very impressed with this great anti-aging serum! 


The next product I tried is another serum, the Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 (A Hydration Support Formula with Ultra-Pure Vegan Hyaluronic Acid) I must say, this serum is also amazing as it penetrates different layers of the skin in order to hydrate those layers. It has done wonders for my skin and it definitely helps living in the heat of the UAE. The texture is great and it sinks straight into the skin.



I have tried the Azalaic Acid also which is a Brightening Formula. (Multifunctional Brightening Formula) It helps with skin pigmentation and it mentions great for acne prone skin.  I have used this twice a day in the morning and in the evening and the texture is very smooth and it really helps to brighten the skin.


The last product I tried is the High-Spreadability Fluid Primer (Spreadability-Enhancing Lightweight Surface Smoother and Primer) This has been my favourite product up-to-now and I love the fact that it is so lightweight when applied. It is a silicon based primer and my make-up goes on so well afterwards.


The Ordinary basically make really effective products for really affordable prices and I definitely recommend that you check the Deciem website and learn more about the products.

Overall, I'm very impressed by all of the products that I have tried! Looking forward to trying the foundation next!

www.deciem.com


Love 💗
dubaicitychic
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment